Squirrel Disposal: One of the many benefits of country living
I just went outside to check the horses' water, and imagine my surprise when I took a deep breath to inhale the crisp country air and instead heaved the Essence of Dead Woodland Animal into my lungs. Yes, there is definitely a deceased squirrel lying on my driveway, emitting a smell so putrid that you can almost see the stench rising from the body and swirling around, cartoon-like, into my nostrils. Rigormortis has apparently been weaving her magic for some time, as all four of its legs are sticking straight up in the air. Currently, my brother is at work, my parents are laying on the beach in Hawaii, and I have no clue what to do with the stiff, dirty carcass rotting outside my house in the 110-degree summer sun. I would really like to know what I did to deserve this life.
1 Comments:
ok, you two haven't posted here in FOREVER, and every time I come there's two really scary pictures on the page. Let's move those on down with another post, eh?
Post a Comment
<< Home