Why I Am Not Asleep Right Now

My badass neighbor, who is at least 60, probably a lifetime member of Hell's Angels, and resembles the man at left, decided it was necessary to drive his motorcycle around the neighborhood repeatedly.
Now, my neighborhood is not that big and I could hear him, two blocks away purring as he came nearer. The sound would crescendo as he reached my house and zoomed by and if I wasn't in zombie-sleep-mode and had a digital camera I would have been able to capture his mug shot as he passed.
I know its him because yesterday, every time I left the house, I saw him, standing next to his bike, his long silver hair pulled back into a biker pony. He was looking at his bike every time. I waved because I wanted to be a friendly neighbor. Clearly he responded by circling FOUR times.
It's a good thing my dogs don't live here; they would have gone crazy.
Since I have been abruptly awoken, Michael "Could I Be More Ambiguous About My Age" Croghan from CarMax has called twice. See, he's seen my driver's license which has UNDER 21 stamped all over it and a picture of me when I was 16 so I've got nothing to hide behind. He also knows my monthly income.
Ah well, probably isn't the best idea to date car salesmen anyway.

2 Comments:
so, what exactly is the difference between a "biker pony" and a regular ponytail?
A biker pony is pulled back low such that one of those skullcap hat things can fit over the biker's head.
Post a Comment
<< Home